Welcome to the South Australian Branch of the ACS
The SA Branch of the ACS holds regular member nights and our committee meets monthly, usually on the first Monday night, at Pro AV Solutions at 6:30pm.
Please check out our latest Kinemagraphe Newsletter and access to the Archive of all of our Newsletters, via the link on the right of this page, for the latest news and events and for more information about what’s happening in the SA Branch.
Our branch is supported by a great group of loyal sponsors, check out who they are via the link on the top right of this page. Maybe you’d like to become a sponsor our branch, if so please download a SA Sponsorship Proposal from the links on this page or the SA Sponsors page.
We also greatly appreciate the support of the ACS National sponsors, you can also check out who they are via the link on the top right of this page.
If you have any suggestions for our branch please email us via the link below or post to ACS SA Branch C/- PO Box 278, Normanville, SA 5204
COVID-19 willing our 41st Annual South Australia & Western Australia Awards for Cinematography will be held on Saturday November 6 at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club, Seaton SA.
SA Membership Benefits
Benefits of SA membership include:
- Trade nights including technical, educational, latest gear, networking, screenings & Q&A’s
- The opportunity of putting forward ideas for informative nights
- Monthly emailed Newsletters
- AC quarterly Magazine
- Annual SA & WA State Awards for Cinematography (generally end of October or early November)
- Annual National Awards for Cinematography (generally in May)
- Christmas drinks
- AGM plus fun night
- ACS Attachments
- Access to mentorship
- ACS membership pack
- ACS merchandise
- HQ access and ability to use it as a base when in Sydney
- 15% off the best available rate of the day at View Hotels Bookings quote ‘Associations’ to secure discounted rate! 1300 785 453 or hotels @viewhotels.com.au
- ACS Camera Assistants Course in Melbourne
2021 / 2022 SA Branch Committee
- Ernie Clark ACS
- JoAnne Bouzianis-Sellick
- Mark Evans
- Richard Back
- Daniel Charlton
- Mylene Ludgate
- Richard Back
- Malcolm Ludgate ACS
- Johanis Lyons-Reid
- Maxx Corkindale
- Michael Tessari
- Miles Rowland
- David Gregan
- Claire Bishop
- Rod Bolton
SA Peer Support contacts
Two of our committee are our SA Peer Support contacts, as ‘go to’ people, should any of our members wish to discuss any gender, race, disability, religious, sexual orientation discrimination or harassment or bullying of any kind that has occurred at any of our events.
The SA Peer Support contacts are our two vice Presidents: Mark Evans & JoAnne Bouzianis-Sellick